Friday, November 12, 2010

Surprise Blog Hop for Ginger

Ginger and her family will be welcoming a son via adoption very soon. We all wanted to show our support for her by having a virtual baby shower.

If you started at the PMS blog, you should have arrived here from Andrea's blog. If not, you can click here to see everything from the beginning.



Ginger decorated the nursery with lots of circles, so I followed that lead. I found an older Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO116, that was perfect. Be sure you check out her nursery, AMAZING!

The sentiment wraps up parenthood in a single sentence, no truer statement has been spoken. I can't remember what my life was like before my son entered it. Congratulations Ginger! I am so happy and excited for you!

Now, go check out what Anita has for Ginger!


11 comments:

Anita Hovey said...

Lovely card! That sentiment is so true!

Dawn Mercedes said...

oooh...great color combo!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Ooh I love this!

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous Tina! I love all those circles and how well it goes with Ginger's nursery. :) So true about that quote too!

Ginny said...

Love this sketch for this card and how you used the circles similar to the nursery. I always love how you mat your elements on your cards and this one is fantastic!!! The dotted semi circles are a perfect finishing touch too! Love this! Thanks!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

simply wonderful!!!! :D

Crafty Engineering said...

Love this sentiment! LOVE the layout! So sweet!

Stephanie Zito said...

So adorable Tina! Great choice of sentiment!

Carma said...

This sentiment is one of my favorites. (I plan to use it for a new grandparent card for a friend of mine.) Love the layout!

Lissame said...

lovin the card, thanks for sharing

alienanessa said...

What a fantastically green card! I love it! Love those matted circles, all that green, those punched dots!!

ShareThis