Sunday, November 21, 2010

Uplifting Best Wishes SFYTT

Using this week's SFYTT, I pulled out some older PTI sets to use.

The hot air ballon and cloud is from Up, Up, and Away; I also used the matching dies. The sentiment is from the latest Anniversary set, and the flourish is from Fancy Flourishes.

I'm not sure you can tell, but the cloud is cut from felt that I got here; the shiny silver pearls are from here. I totally {heart} those pearls.

The papers are mixed, one pattern from Cosmo Cricket and the others from October Afternoon. The rose cardstock was cut using the Small Scallop border from MFT.

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!

alienanessa said...

holy WHAAAAAAAAAAT??? This is beyond fantastic, I HOPE YOU KNOW!!! OMG, where do I start? The greens are ab fab, if I do say so!! That balloon is extra wonderful, the swirl underneath it is grand! That cloud is perfect, as is that bow! The sentiment and how you attached it is wonderful! And all those layers!!!!! One of my absolute faves of yours!!!!!

ShareThis