Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Verve Project Parade

I am officially participating in the Verve Project Parade. The theme this month is "Triple Play". The idea is to make three projects that coordinate with each other.

I made three treat containers, I need several of these to hold small gifts for Christmas. So, the hardest part was choosing a color scheme. LOL As you can see, I went with kraft, red, avocado, and white.

First, I made this basket/ box from PTI's Favor It 2 die. It was decorated with Leaves and the smallest set of leaves from Forever in our Hearts in avocado and white. I added some red flatback rhinestones to each green leaf frond. The ribbon has been tied around and knotted at the top.

I decorated the pillow box in the same fashion as the Favor It 2 box; just adding the ribbon around the belly.

Finally, I chose a mini milk carton. The tags are Fillable Frames 9; stamped with the same Leaves stamp in avocado. This time it was isolated to the bottom right. The sentiment is from Great Friend.

I added some Martha Stewart glitter to the snowflake die, then accented them each with a button tied with maraschino twine.


5 comments:

E.T said...

Such a brilliant project Tina! The colors go SO well with Kraft.

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina your gift set is MARVELOUS!!

~amy~ said...

wow check you out sista...excellent projects!

Danni said...

How awesome! Great projects!

alienanessa said...

Wowy! Not only great colors and great stamping, but they each look so festive and yet subdued (I guess that's the great kraft) and those snowflakes, wowy!!! Love the addition of the rhinestones!

I hope you have a wonderfully fantastic Thanksgiving! I am extremely thankful for YOU!

ShareThis