Monday, November 15, 2010

Winter Wishes MTSC99

I pulled out my neglected Snow Happy set to play along with Mercy's fun sketch this week, MTSC99.

The snowman was stamped onto Xpress It paper, loving this stuff, and then colored with copics. I dabbed a glue pen along the bottom of the image and sprinkled some glitter on it to represent a sparkly snow drift.

The snowflakes were accented with a peridot gem from Pizzazz aplenty. Have you been to her store yet? Oh my word, The gems and pearls are fantastic, I have really been enjoying using them! Plus, she's got great prices.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

now how sweet is this?!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!

alienanessa said...

Wow, great job putting that all together! Love all the touches that tie everything together! The Pizzazz link isn't working, just wanted you to know...<3

Carma said...

This just makes me smile. I love all the layers and the touch of "snow"!

E.T said...

so adorable!

ShareThis