Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Being Cute, MTSC101

I managed to make another card for Mercy's sketch, MTSC101. I used a PI Girl, Being Cute is What I Do since the image panel was a bit long. I {heart} these PI Girls!

The papers are a mix-up of October Afternoon and BoBunny. I love the blue script and, of course, yellow and blue are a classic color combo. The rolled flower was cut using a die of the same name; leaves are from the Flower Trio die. I just added some shimmerz to the flower and leaves once they were adhered to the card.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooo cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Tina, this is so sweet! :)

Danni said...

Awww, what a cutie!

Allison said...

♥ this! I just love those PI girls!

Rachel said...

Oh this is sooo precious!! she is too cute!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

Wow wow!! The colors, the image, the papers, the sketch, it's all really wonderful!!!

ShareThis