Monday, December 6, 2010

Curtain Call Challenge: Act 59

I found this week's Curtain Call Color Challenge with some fun colors, I normally struggle with color challenges, but this time I knew exactly how to use them. I then looked for an appropriate sketch, using Mojo165 this time.

I grabbed A Wreath for All Seasons and Damask Designs from PTI and got to work. The wreath was decorated with pearls and gems from Pizzazz Aplenty.

I embossed the soft stone cardstock (don't have basic gray) with a Cuttlebug embossing folder; the damask strip was stamped into red cardstock using burgundy ink, it just helped it stand out.

8 comments:

Allison said...

I think this may be one of my fav cards from you as of late. Everything you picked is perfect!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina!

Lauren said...

This is so pretty Tina! I love the layout.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful layout and I love the pearls and rhinestones on your wreath. Gorgeous colors. What punch did you use on the black? I have never seen that before.

~amy~ said...

nice work there...

Christina said...

I love the alternating white and red gems on your wreath, and the damask stamps are an elegant touch. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Love that wreath image. Great use of the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

alienanessa said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! The damask is wonderful!! The wreath, the bling, those are so perfect!!!

ShareThis