Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Early to Rise

I had some October Afternoon papers on my table and just scattered them on my card, gotta use those scraps! The stamps are from Taylored Expressions, Let's Do Coffee. I just love the coffee bag image and that mug is adorable too.

I am getting ready to cut, cut, cut some boxes with my Cricut to package coffee/ cocoa packets and little sides for some of the staff at work. I've decided to do mostly food gifts, it's so much easier than all that shopping.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

love, love, love it.....

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina I'm loving this!!

Allison said...

Pretty paper and great layout! I need a whole pot of tea to keep me going this AM! BTW, did you move? Your card came back to me this morning so I am wondering if I transposed the address wrong or something...let me know, K? Thanks!

Danni said...

What a great card! You are so sweet to make gifts for so many! hugs!

alienanessa said...

I could lose myself completely in this card!! I never have told you how much I've gotten into frou-frou coffees and LOVE coffee/tea stamps and this card is a giant fave!! I would give nearly anything to live near you so we could craft and drink our java and just hang.

ShareThis