Thursday, December 30, 2010

An Early Valentine

Having no internet really sucks! But it forced me to take a blog break and also allowed me some time to peruse the current and former SU catalogs looking for inspiration.

This card is a CASE of one in the current catalog; I used different stamps and colors, but am really pleased with how it turned out.


I used SU's Charming set and some punches and dies; the bird punch, border punch, heart and label punches are all from SU; the flag strip is from PTI. Some carefully placed gems finishes the whole thing off.


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

nice work...love the scrappy/collage-y look!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!!!

alienanessa said...

This card makes me happy. It's so stinkin' pretty, the colors are great, and the kraft background really makes it. I totally love the sketch!!

ShareThis