Friday, December 24, 2010

For You Deer (Dear)

This is a gift card holder I made for Duke; got him a Visa gift card so he can get a new pair of shoes. He sure goes through 'em!

The image stamps are from PTI; Turning a New Leaf and Masculine Motifs. The woodgrain background is from All Night Media. Hopefully it's masculine enough even with all the little frills I added. LOL Had to add that jingle bell, no holiday card seems complete without one these days!

Thenkfully, I have the day off today. We have a few last minute things to take care of later today, then we'll impatiently wait for Santa. Cody is beyond excited and it's contagious!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina. Merry Christmas!!

~amy~ said...

WOW...this is such a striking card....perfectly masculine but also unisex....I love it....bold yet not subtle....pure perfection.

~amy~ said...

okay, I'm thinking too much eh? it should have read...bold yet subtle...

Allison said...

Oooo...great masculine Christmasy creation! Awesome with the BG!

alienanessa said...

Love the colors you chose, and yes, I do think it turned out masculine. That binder clip and the bell are excellent inclusions!!

ShareThis