Friday, December 31, 2010

Four of Hearts

Another Valentine's Day card down! I sure am ready to use some soft, sweet colors. I am still using inspiration from the current SU catalog. This one will likely go to Cody's teacher, she loves pink.

The hearts were punched and then I stamped a flower from Faith Hope Love in VersaMark before adhering them to the image panel.

Well, we only have a 1/2 day at work today, then off until Tuesday. I am hoping to get lots of stamping done- PMS is releasing some fabulous new stamps and a kit this month, you're gonna love them! Plus, some new goodies will be finding their way to me....hopefully today! New stuff always seems to jump start the mojo!

Hope you all have a very Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Tina! I'm trying to conjour up some mojo to get inky! I have a TON to do! Happy 2011!

Allison said...

So very pretty...a perfect magazine card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!

Danni said...

Love this so much, Tina!! What a fabulous card!!
Hope that 2011 is a simply wonderful year for you!

alienanessa said...

Okay, the embossed background and those hearts and that binder clip, you just completely Wow'd me on this one!!

ShareThis