Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Good Life, SSSC97

I made a gift certificate holder using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC97; I normally cringe when I see a non-standard card shape. I paired it with some beloved Cosmo Cricket papers as well as a quote from Paper Makeup Stamps. The stamped snowflakes are from Snow Happy, one of my most used sets.

Inside is a gift certificate for a spa pedicure for Cody. He has been begging for one forever and always tries to join me for mine (not that I have had one in a while). So, I decided it was time to treat him to the "good life". Now, I have my fingers crossed that he doesn't bug the fire out of me until he gets an appointment. LOL

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love it:)

Michelle said...

great idea! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So Pretty!! Happy Holidays.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oooh...love this!! I just love this color combo, and the little jingle bell is so cute!

alienanessa said...

OMG this is just too cool!! Love the colors and absolutely ADORE that quote!! Good for Cody, some tastes of the good life are absolutely necessary LOL

ShareThis