Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Holidays




Well... Tina still has no internet and says the snow just ruins everything! But this card she already had uploaded into blogger, and since it's from Paper Makeup Stamps... I can give you some details!

The sentiment is from a set called Season's Greetings (and it's actually on sale right now from PMS for 40% off along with ALL the winter stamps! You just have to type in winter40 as your voucher code in your shopping cart and YES you can use it with other vouchers!)

Tina also told me that this card was created using the Viva La Verve challenge. I just LOVE Julee's sketches and i'm pretty sure Tina does too!

I also recognize that background paper as paper from My Mind's Eye (I believe the so contrary line? but that part i'm not postive on) and the adorable pink snowflakes are punches from Martha Stewart.

So wish Tina to get her internet back! She's doing fine, but she misses you all!



4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!

~amy~ said...

love the non-traditional colors!

Allison said...

Love this idea of a color palette for Christmas...fab!

alienanessa said...

This is one wonderful card, and I love the silver pearls hugging the pink ones!!

ShareThis