Thursday, December 23, 2010

HB2U Banner

I finally had a chance to break out the Banner Builder dies as I needed to make a birthday card for my friend Tricia. It's her birthday today! Happy Birthday Tricia!!

The alphas are from My Favorite Things- Wendy and Banner Strip Mini; both perfectly sized for banners. I just punched them out using a 3/4" circle punch.

It has been relatively quiet at work, very nice when you're filing and taking care of year end stuff. Plus, I want to get several things ready for my crew; media kits, sales sheets, renewal reports, etc.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your banner Tina, Happy Holidays.

~amy~ said...

LOVE the banner Tina....happy holidays to you all!

alienanessa said...

That banner, the bg paper, the silver at the corners, this is absolutely grand!!!

ShareThis