Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Life's Chaos

I went with another super simple layout for this quick card, minimally embellished too. The word art is from Paper Makeup Stamps, the size I used just happens to be on sale at the moment!

I was able to snag it just in time for the holidays when life seems to be at its most chaotic; at least in my home. LOL And, it's easy to appreciate the chaos when it's over.

I can hardly believe there are only a few short days before Christmas, I don't know where all the time has gone. Every year seems to go by faster and faster, it's remarkable. We're having a quiet Christmas morning and then heading over to Duke's son's home for dinner and company. It should be a fun time.

Cody has stopped believing in Santa, much to my dismay; but I guess it can't last forever. I did, however, reiterate to him the spirit of Santa and Christmas. We've had a rough year, but still have sooooo much to be thankful for. I am looking forward to the new year and hope it brings the renewal and prosperity we need, not only as individuals but as a family as well.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Hope the new year is awesome to you and your family! Hugs!

alienanessa said...

Wow, love love love all the red!! Great job on making this look, well, delicious actually, color combo is tasty!!

ShareThis