Thursday, December 16, 2010

Much Appreciated Mojo

I was able to make this card toward the end of my snow day on Monday. I used some October Afternoon papers and the Mojo169 sketch.

I used a variety of stamps from PTI; Background Basics: Woodgrain, Background Basics: Damask Designs, and Fillable Frames. I also used a few of their dies- the butterfly, fillable frames, and flag. I really need to organize my dies, they are out of control in my current method of a pencil cup. LOL I have trouble remembering some of the names of them.

Lastly, I added some pearls to the sentiment and to the center of the butterfly.

4 comments:

Allison said...

A super take on the Mojo sketch! I just love that mix of patterns!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful!!

Lynn said...

This is beautiful Tina! I love the October Afternoon papers and your lovely butterfly!

alienanessa said...

Fantastic butterfly, sentiment, that piece of green, it just really came together on this one!!!

ShareThis