Tuesday, December 7, 2010

PMS December Fan Club Blog Hop

This month, in lieu of a Release Day blog hop, the Makeup Artists will be hopping with customers and fans of PMS. Going forward, we'll be having releases every other month, and hopping in the off months. This gives us all a little time to use our new stamps a bit before even newer ones are released AND gives our customers and friends an opportunity to join in the blog hop fun!

If you have arrived here from Carma's blog, you are right on track. If not, you can start here to see everything from the beginning.

This month is all about anything winter and winter holidays. Well, you don't get more winter than snowflakes and snowmen! I adore snowmen stamps.


I used Snow Happy which seems to be my go-to set this season. This is the smallest snowman in the set and around him on the card are some of the snowflakes from the set. I love the variety in sizes and styles. Some shiny silver pearls finishes it off.

Katie is giving away a grab bag of stamps to one random commenter, so leave comments along the way to increase your chances of winning.

Now, hop over to see my sweet friend Tangii, I know she has something fabulous to show you.







28 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Perfect for the cold weather we are having today! Great card and Merry Christmas!

stamping sue said...

very cute! stamping sue

searchingfortruth said...

I love snowmen! great work!
Sarah~ sbwoodring@att.net

Katie Cotton said...

such a sweet card!!! I love that little snowman!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

I saw this card last night on SCS and added it to my favorites! I adore the colors you used!

Christi Snow said...

very sweet! smiles...

Michelle VP said...

So sweet, Tina! I love the snowmen from Snow Happy - especially in blue! :)

connie said...

Love the snowman. He is so cute.

Carma said...

Fabulous that you created your own dp! I love it!

Danni said...

Super cute!! and adorable!

Shaela said...

adorable card - love his rosy cheeks!

Simply AJ said...

Super cute Snowman! Great details and the blue background paper is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing! AJ - aj_822@yahoo.com

Christi said...

This is the sweetest!! I forgot about the snowman!! LOL

Allison said...

I love your skinny snowman! Nice clean design Tina!

daisey1977 said...

What a cute card! I love snowmen :)

Lisa said...

I really like the angle you put the snowman at, nice touch.

Lori Ingebritson said...

Tina, your card and the snowman stamp are snow cute! Luv 'em!

FibreJunky said...

What a cute card! Love the background you made with the snowflakes!

Irit Shalom said...

Just love your card!Thanks for the hop!

Anita Hovey said...

Very cute! Hmm...why don't I have that snowman???

Stephanie Zito said...

So sweet Tina!!! I love this little snowman! I'm waiting patiently for him in the mail! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kristie said...

Super cute! I definitely need to get this set!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Darling!! Love how you stamped the background with the snowflakes!!

Crafty Engineering said...

Seeing this makes me so glad I decided to get this set! Simply adorable!

Lillian Child said...

I do so ADORE snowmen - this is SUCH a sweet card creation! Thanks for sharing!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Oh I love me some cutie snowmen. Such a wonderful card!!

ShareThis