Monday, December 27, 2010

Season of Friendship Frame


(Tina's internet is STILL out, but this is a project she already had ready to go! Enjoy!)


This idea came from a SU catalog, a few issues back. The frame is one I got at Family Dollar for about $3, super cheap, but still looks nice.

The images are SU's Season of Friendship; I am so glad to have gotten my hands on this set. Each panel represents a season, obviously. I colored the ribbon with a copic marker to match the panels and colors more closely, but I am not sure I succeeded.

This went to my friend, Tricia, for her birthday. Hope she can find a good place for it on her walls.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

$3?!! Awesome...such a fab giftie Tina!!

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful! What a great idea and wonderful gift idea!

Angelica said...

Tina, I absolutely love this. The seasons changing is one of my favorite favorite themes. Beautifully done! :) Angelica

Allison said...

Gorgeous work chickie...I want one! And I think it's great you had a pinch hitter for blogging...I want one!

alienanessa said...

OMG this is wonderful! I truly love how you represented the seasons, the stamping is fab!!

ShareThis