Monday, December 20, 2010

Silver Bells and Viva la Verve

I totally loved the simple sketch for the 3rd December Viva la Verve challenge. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it too, which is always a pleasant surprise. The theme for this month's challenges is Ornaments and Winter Decor. I have really been inspired by the traditional colors of the season this year- red, green, and silver.

I used two Verve sets, Floral Symphony and Wishful Elegance. The shiny silver pearls are from Pizzazz Aplenty. I really need to pick up loads more, they are my absolute favorites!

I then just wrapped some twine around the panel and knotted on a silver bell before tying my bow.

It was great to be near my supplies again, I spent four days away during the bad weather. So glad I found a few minutes to get inky.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so so PRETTY!

~amy~ said...

great traditional holiday card Tina!!

Jenn Diercks said...

Sorry I've been MIA from commenting lately. I love the bottom pattern with all of the Rhinestones. It's a gorgeous card!

Carma said...

Gorgeous!! Very sophisticated and the bell adds just the right touch of whimsy.

Allison said...

A classic and sophisticated card...super work Tina!

alienanessa said...

You really totally rocked this one, jeepers. The greens are wonderful, that image is great and the red of the flowers with that red strip, and the floss and the bell, fan-freaking-tastic.

ShareThis