Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sunny Merry Christmas

I pulled out some scrap papers, not so traditional for Christmas, but pretty nonetheless. I also used the sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS86.

Again, I used A Wreath for All Seasons; the set is just so versatile. It helps that it's just perfect for this time of year.

On my snow day, I managed to bake two loaves of Italian Bread and start a Sourdough Bread. It was too cold to be outside and with 6 inches of snow, the best thing to do was be busy inside. I didn't feel like cleaning-LOL- so I started baking instead.

Later in the day, I found that our washer quit working on the spin cycle. I was able to research it on the internet and we had to order a part to fix it. Now, here's hoping we're smart enough to do it ourselves.


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY mix of colors Tina!!

Lynn said...

Very pretty! I love this stamp set with this color combo!

Carma said...

I love this! It's red and green...kind of... but not "Christmas" red and green. Really gorgeous!!!

alienanessa said...

Absolutely LOVE all the layers/matting!! For some reason that yellow dp is really appealing!!

ShareThis