Friday, December 17, 2010

Treat Trio

I made about 6 sets of these boxes for co-workers and their children. The unfortunate thing is that it was last minute and I didn't snap a photo before they left my home. Thankfully, my friend Bex came through for me. *the kids had already been into them, so they aren't lying flat- so forgive the photo.

I got the template for these boxes at MFT, Poppin Petal Treat Trio. They were easy to cut and assemble and they look oh so cute! I then just embellished the box with lots of dies!

I am still at my folks' home, hoping to go home tonight. A friend that lives out my way said the roads are still too slushy and it would be near impossible to get back up my mountain. I could probably get home, but would have to walk up the drive. Uhhh.....I don't think so! LOL

So, here's wishing the temperatures rise and melt everything off.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

These are adorable! Oh so cute - off to check out the template as you know I'm a template fool! Sorry to hear you haven't been able to make it home - thankful that you have a place you can stay though!!

Lisa Foster said...

So Cute, Tina! I hope you make it home soon!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina, love your boxes!!

Rachel said...

These are wonderful Tina!! I sure hope you finally made it home.
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

If it weren't for YOU, I wouldn't know about these cool templates. I'm serious. And the milk cartons that you sent me were GIANT HITS with the teachers!! This one, no exception, love this!! I should get the template and make these for V's day!!!

ShareThis