Thursday, January 27, 2011

Banner Birthday

I am addicted to banners, what a fun way to add some character to cards and projects. This one was made with the MFT Die-Namics; I just cut them apart and adhered them under the twine. I am also still loving the sheet music papers and images. Of course, they're perfect for a birthday card.

The candles are from Sprinkles and Cherries, once stamped and colored, I cut them out and adhered them to the sentiment panel. The sentiment is from Birthday Cheer, isn't that font fun?!

5 comments:

alienanessa said...

Love it love it love it, the banner makes me smile, the candles are so cool, the music paper is genius and of course an excellent color, and that font is funner than H E double hockey sticks!! =)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET, love your BANNER!!!!!!!

Kiehn said...

i love all these bright colors together...great card..

~Tina~

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty.. I love these colors together..Great job.

Rachel said...

Wow!!! fabulous card i too love the sheet music paper!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis