Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Be My Valentine VLV

Using several stamp sets from PTI, the 3rd Viva la Verve January sketch installment, and somewhat non-traditional colors, I created a sweet Valentine's Day card for my special someone.
I am really loving background stamps these days, expecially this sheet music. I stamped it with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and it stamped amazingly black. Love that! The notepaper die was stamped with the order form found in the It's Official set. Then a cluster of hearts was adhered and a sentiment flag attached.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

E.T said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!

~amy~ said...

Tina...this is a beauty!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love it! The color combo is so pretty and I love the music sheet!

Allison said...

Awesome, fabulous, amazing...you get the point!

alienanessa said...

That is seriously a great card, awesome sketch. I am totally loving your use of all the sheet music lately!! You sure can tell that gorgeous swirly is PTI! I do believe that I've uncovered something interesting in myself: I can't get enough of notepaper looking things, I especially love my eksuccess notebook paper punch, and the way you did it here with the stamping too, I love it!!

ShareThis