Monday, January 31, 2011

Bookmarks

Just a few bookmarks using various methods to make them.

The bookmark above and the one below use stamps from PTI- Take Note, 2nd Anniversary set, and Up Up and Away.



The bookmark below was made using a rosette, my newest addiction (see, I told ya!). They are super fun to make and are a great addition to cards, pages, and even bookmarks it seems.

Thankfully, I still have a few of these jumbo clips, stocked up some time ago. They are hard to find around here now.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful...I need to make some bookmarks...my dd uses a corner of a paper towel as her bookmark...sheesh, bad crafty momma...

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS idea!!!

Carma said...

So fun. Just how big are the 'jumbo' clips....2"?? If so, I have a lot of those at my office ;)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What fun and beautiful bookmarks Tina!! Just love the floweret one!!

alienanessa said...

Those are adorable! Love your coloring on that balloon, yummy!! That rosette, well, what hasn't been said already?? It's flippin beautiful!! Those are the 3" or 4" ones, right? I'll check in my stores around here!!! ;-)

Allison said...

How fun! I love the little balloon clip but that rosette steals the cake!

ShareThis