Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello

I loved the sketch from the Mojo Monday challenge, MOJO172 that I had to use it again. Of course, since it was a contest week I was entered twice, that didn't hurt things either. LOL

My other MOJO172 card was given a shout-out, you can see it in the slide show on their blog. Yippee!

I decided to combine the sketch with last week's Curtain Call Challenge, Act 63, the colors were intriguing. I used WPlus 9's Funky Foliage, Love Birds, and Design Basics: Backgrounds I, I appreciate it when sets can be interchanged.


5 comments:

alienanessa said...

Whooooooooooaaaaaaa! Love that bird, and the branch, the whole thing is so pretty!!!

Allison said...

Just a brill design and, despite all the layers, very CAS!

Rachel said...

Wow, Awesome card Tina I love that bird!!! beautiful job.
hugs,
Rachel

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Birdie!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Cute card, Tina! Love that little birdie!

ShareThis