Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Love Mojo

Using last week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO175, I made yet another Valentine's Day card. This one is a touch more elegant than those created previously.

The image and sentiment are PTI's Damask Designs. I have underused this set in a bad way, it's so pretty. It was stamped with Brilliance ink, I love how bold and dark it is; hard to get it that way with dye ink.

The sentiment flag is PTI's Double Ended Banner Die, I stamped the sentiment with Brilliance ink as well. Last thing I added was a double bow using some sheer ribbon I received from my very sweet, good friend Anessa! I neglected to photograph all the goodies she sent, I am soooo bad. I gotta quit doing that! Thanks Anessa, I love everything you sent!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is gorgeous...I really need to break down and order that PTI set...sooo pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so CLASSY Tina!!

alienanessa said...

Well heck ya, lady!!! I'm not tryin to suck up here when I say that the bow was actually the first thing to catch my eye - that's like the bow of perfect bows, no kidding!!! Boy does that image come out crisp and graphic, love that!! This is, ya, a phenomenally gorgeous card!

ShareThis