Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January Release Review

This sweet fairy is Cosette and she was released on January 7th. She looks like she stepped out of a painting. I am totally in love with coffee and tea images and well, if there's a fairy, that's an added bonus. So, needless to say, she's one of my faves this month. And, since we're still experiencing winter, she's just perfect.

I had to tone down the light blues to match my papers a little more, I did this by adding some layers of warm gray. Then, I gave some sparkle to her wings and some texture to her hat and coat with Fun Flock.

Head on over to the PMS blog to see the remainder of the team's review cards. They really do know how to rock it out!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect tina!

Allison said...

So sweet...love the pale blue mixed with the red!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS!!

alienanessa said...

See, even if I want to think I'm capable of it, your adding that gray to tone down the blue, I wouldn't have thought of that. I hope I would, but I think that's a piece of the puzzle my dear brain is missing LOL
Wow what a job you did on her coloring!!! I can't believe I haven't asked this, but is there a Starbucks near you? Or do you go to a local coffee shop? Think I should google Cosby hahahaha

alienanessa said...

There's a "gourmet coffee shop" in Pigeon Forge, that can't be close to you, can it?

Michelle VP said...

What a sweet card, Tina! Love the photo staging for it too. :) Now I want Cocoa! :)

Michelle VP said...

What a sweet card, Tina! Love the photo staging for it too. :) Now I want Cocoa! :)

Michelle VP said...

What a sweet card, Tina! Love the photo staging for it too. :) Now I want Cocoa! :)

Michelle VP said...

What a sweet card, Tina! Love the photo staging for it too. :) Now I want Cocoa! :)

ShareThis