Friday, January 14, 2011

Many Blessings VLV

Last week's Viva la Verve sketch was a great one, a few layers and some fun elements. The branch from Merry Wishes was decorated with some gems from Pizzazz Aplenty and the sentiment is from Many Blessings. I punched the image panel with SU Label Punch and then matted minimally with SU Wide Oval Punch.

I stamped the grid background using Perfectly Pretty Grid from Market Street Stamps. They are relatively new company and I just found them recently. They have some fun stamps and I was able to snag a few during their last sale. Great stamps! Oh, and you can see some fun news for me here. I am super excited to be their Guest Designer in February!

I also used the Apron Border die from The Cat's Pajamas, again snagged during their recent sale.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love those dots and papers!!

Lauren said...

This is so fun Tina! You always use such great paper and layouts.

Allison said...

This is terrific! Love the paper and your way of incorporating the layers here is wonderful!

alienanessa said...

I love it when you create with that dotted paper!! That branch is fantastic, and those gems on there really caught my eye! The matting is wonderful, definitely has the effect you were wanting!! And that grid paper with other matching piece just round it out - boy do I know my designing terms!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a pretty card!!

alienanessa said...

I have a surprise for you, birthday girl!!

ShareThis