Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mojo Birthday Wishes

Using last week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO172, I created a birthday card. I am calling this one masculine, even with the accordion flower....work with me here! LOL

The sentiment is from WPlus9's The Birds and The Bees. If you haven't tried their stamps, you simply must. I have several sets and, of course, don't use them near enough, but I do love them. They stamp just wonderfully and the sets are gloriously concepted.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye, perfect patterns for a masculine card. Finally, I just scattered some punched stars on the card for a little more visual interest.


Man, oh man, the snow hit us hard again. I moved south to rid myself of the dires of winter, but it has caught up with me. I wouldn't mind it so much except that my driveway is sloped to a grade that makes getting out a bit of a hassle. I hope we can find the time and money to fix it come spring. I hate having to miss work and being paralyzed by the weather.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

This card just screams fun!!!

Dude, what is up with all the snow e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e?!!! We had some last night too although it is raining now...go figure.

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB FAB FABULOUS!!!!!!

alienanessa said...

Holy jeebus, that is wonderfully laid out, there is something I can't put into words that makes this a pure delight to look at, I don't know how else to put it! I would very much enjoy using this as a sketch to turn to regularly! The green background, and then that one broad strip of green in the dp, love love love it!

alienanessa said...

Oh, and we got hammered too! The last three days it didn't hit the broadside of the freezing barn, like around 10 to 14, and overnight -2. I'm so sorry about that stinkin road, if I had the money I'd fix it for ya!

Allison said...

This is awesome! I love that button/sentiment idea esp. on that accordion fold element!

alienanessa said...

Holy moses do I ever love this card!

alienanessa said...

Back in here to say how much this card flips my pancakes!!

ShareThis