Friday, January 7, 2011

PMS January Blog Hop

It's Release Day! As always, we celebrate each new release with a Blog Hop. If you started at the beginning, you should have arrived here from Christ Snow's blog, didn't you love her Moody Girl?!

If you didn't start at the beginning, please click here to see everything from the start and to collect your letters to the code that will allow you to save 15% on the new releases!

I am using Sending You Love, perfect for Valentine's Day. Of course, it's versatile enough to be used throughout the year anytime you wanted to send a little love to someone!

This is one of my favorite images from the set, what a sweet li'l mailbox. Plus, I am a sucker for hearts.

My letter for you is:


Don't forget to join us for the Release Party tonight at 9:00 pm EST; you'll find us in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. See you there!

Now, hop on over to see my good friend Lisa Kind and her card using our newest kit.

12 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh...I like the repeated sentiment!

Christi said...

What a fun card!! I love this!!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!

Lisa M. said...

Just sweetness! Love that image myself too...

Stephanie Zito said...

Great card Tina! I love that cupcake dp! Beautiful!

Allison said...

Darling! I need to work my sentiments like that (esp. with the layout as such)...cool!

Michelle VP said...

Such a sweet valentine, Tina! :)

Brook said...

So cute. Love the sentiment.

Randee E said...

Aaawe! YOur right this is such a sweet and wonderful card. Nothing says I love you like a mailbox full of love!!

alienanessa said...

Wowy, love the papers you chose!!! Sorry if that's becoming redundant. Pink and brown, what is it about the two together, and then some red and that tiny touch of green grass, it's eye candy, so nicely done!!!

Anita Hovey said...

So cute...love the banner idea for the sentiment.

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card, Tina! So colorful and fun!

ShareThis