Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PMS January Sneak Peeks, Day 4

Have you seen all the January Release peeks so far? Aren't they amazing!

Today, we are featuring two additions to the Moody Girls line; Moody for France and Moody for Reading.

I used Moody for Reading, she's so much fun to color. I used colors found in the papers as inspiration for the image. I love aqua and moss together and thought a little touch of black would make them pop even more! I double matted every layer for a little more dimension, then added an assortment of flatback gems to her hat.

The card layout is the January SFYTT.

Better head on over to the PMS blog to see some samples from the other Makeup Artists and to see how you will be able to win some FREE rubber!

As always, our Release Party is held on the 7th in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. The fun begins at 9:00 EST. I do hope you can join us!


8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE her, love your layout!!

~amy~ said...

such a FUN card Tina!!!

Allison said...

What a unique image! Great take on the sketch!

Danni said...

Great card and I love the lighter colors you used!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card Tina!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Tina!! I just love your coloring, colors and layout!! Beautiful choice of dp!! Happy New Year!!
hugs,
Chris

Carma said...

Makes me think of spring! And I love the sentiment with this image.

alienanessa said...

Wow, what a beauty!! The first thing I noticed is how the dark matting makes everything stand out!! Your coloring is wonderful!!

ShareThis