Monday, January 10, 2011

So Sweet of You

Sprinkles and Cherries is a super fun set from Paper Makeup Stamps that I recently acquired. The cupcake is crazy cute and a larger scale perfect for a birthdays and thank you cards and even scrapbook pages. Here I used some sweet confectionary colors and embellishments.

I thought the Rolled Flower Die-Namics were perfect in the bottom corner, they look so great on sweets and cupcakes, right?! I just added some Shimmerz to "sugar" them up.

The sentiment from So Sweet is a great way to say thanks to a sweet person you know.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo SWEET!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Tina!! I just love your design and the flowers you created.
hugs,
Chris

Allison said...

Fab mix of stamps, brill layout and I lovey those flowers!

alienanessa said...

Awesome cupcake, paper, and flowers! The music paper makes me think of the happy birthday song! =)

ShareThis