Monday, January 24, 2011

Springy Santa Drawers

I came across a tutorial at SCS called Santa Drawers, what a cute name, right?! Well, since Christmas has passed, I thought I might start getting ahead for Easter, jk!!

I used some Martha Stewart papers and ribbon from American Crafts. The fan fold flower is embellished with a pearl brad, and the flag is stamped with a sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps. It was a freebie during one of the releases. The brads on the drawers are flocked, which gives it some texture.

Unfortunately, I don't have very much 12x12 cardstock so I used patterned paper for the box itself. I would recommend a quality cardstock simply because I think it would be a tighter fit, more snug. But, in a pinch, thicker patterned paper can be used with success.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo fun Tina!

E.T said...

so adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FABULOUS!!

Allison said...

Such pretty papers! Love the flower medallion on top!

alienanessa said...

That is simply one of the coolest 3D projects! And once again I wouldn't have known about without your creativity!! I would love to open and close those drawers - love the brads!!

ShareThis