Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A True Friend

I received some new PTI goodies {Thanks Santa!}. Of course, once I got them I was stumped on how to use them....so it goes! Does that happen to you? You see a set of stamps you just can't live without, you have a ton of ideas for them and then when they arrive, you draw a blank! What the heck is up with that?

Anywho, I just went with a simple layout using basic colors and patterns. I stamped just a strip of Background Basics: Sheet Music onto the Mat Stack 4 die and then added the sentiment in red. The sentiment is from Fillable Frames #11.

I used the Sheet Music Impression Plate on the yellow strip for a little more texture since the rest of the card was so plain.

**There are more peeks of the January Release from Paper Makeup Stamps today on the PMS blog.**

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

haha...I picked up the dressform too...love what you've done with it...red and yellow is such a happy color combo!

alienanessa said...

Love that sentiment, and LOVE how you incorporated it!! I agree, texturing the bg paper was genius!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina, I love your dress form.

Allison said...

Love the sentiment panel...what a brill idea (gonna CASE it!).

ShareThis