Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthday Wishes

The final February Viva la Verve challenge was just that. I found the sketch to be fun, but definitely challenging.

The papers are from Crate, I love the patterns and colors in the pad. I also dug out some cork sheets for a little texture, I do love how it looks and wonder why I didn't open the package sooner. Hoarding, I reckon! It was die cut using Mat Stack 4 from PTI.

The sentiment from Wishful Elegance was stamped with chocolate ink onto the oval nestie; then I stamped the medallion image from Easter Joy with Sea Breeze ink. I used a Bow Easy to make the fluffy bow to adhere to the top of the sentiment.

Another birthday card to add to the stash!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina!!

~amy~ said...

Love the cork...great masculine card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Tina!! Love the cork and the perfect yellow bow!!
hugs,
Chris

Danni said...

Neat use of the cork! awesome card!

ShareThis