Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chewing Gum Slider

I found a few packs of chewing gum on clearance recently and thought they would make a cute little gift to have on hand. I've packaged it up slider style. I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere, but these are pretty easy to figure out without a write up. It's basically a sleeve.

I used kraft cardstock and some October Afternoon papers, this is from the Farm Fresh collection, I believe. It was fun to use my crimper again too, it's been a while.

Here is a photo of it as you slide the treat in. You just thread the ribbon through the small hole punch and then place your treat on the other tail, push it in, and tie a knot or bow. Then, when you pull the ribbon, the treat magically comes out.

The sentiment is from Little Moments and is mounted onto a scallop circle punch decorated with lotso white pearls.


7 comments:

Carma said...

How cute is this!! It's a great idea for party favors too.

Christi said...

I would LOVE to find a tutorial on these. Too stinkin' cute!!!

~amy~ said...

What a FUN project...I haven't seen a slider like that before!

Danni said...

Creative and fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

CLEVER and FUN Tina!!

Randee E said...

Can I just say you are too stinkin' creative!! What a cute little project :0)

Allison said...

Sweet! Love the color choices for this one! Want that paper!

ShareThis