Friday, February 4, 2011

Cool Beans

Miss You a Latte is one of my favorite stamp sets from MFT. What is not to love about the jumbo to-go cups and the little cutie carrying them. The sentiment is also from MFT, but from one of their sentiment sets. I looked for it, but didn't have any luck locating it.

I paired her up with some BG papers and the Sweet Sunday sketch, SSSC102. I stress out over the larger panels, but this one worked itself out. Miss You a Latte fits perfectly. It was fun to pull out my copics again, I've been using alot of word art and sentiments to avoid coloring it seems. But, I'll be back at it again soon.

PMS is having a VIP Blog Hop on Monday, February 7th starting at 7 AM EST. There will be loads of inspiration and prizes as well as we celebrate 2 wonderful years of PMS!


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is PERFECT!!

Carma said...

LOVE this sentiment with that image. Just makes me smile!! (And I want my coffee cup to be that big some mornings!)

alienanessa said...

Holy moses, that, my friends, is genius! Love the colors, the green especially, and I smile every time you use that image!! LOVE IT!! How have I not seen that BG paper???

~amy~ said...

You know I love it, right? Double fisted {armed} drinker...gottsta love that!

ShareThis