Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Enjoy

Today's card uses a new to me stamp company, Market Street Stamps. You need to go take a look at her store, the designs are so fresh and they stamp like a dream.

I am thrilled to be their Guest Designer for the month of February. I'm also posting on the Market Street Stamps blog today, so if you want to know more about the card, you can head over there.

I used A Bit of Burlap with Brilliance ink; I love, love, love how crisp and dark the ink is. The tea cup from Enjoy Today was stamped and then die cut using nesties. I decided to use only a portion of the image since it was too large for the sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS94.

The colors really seem to pop with this color combo, I've used it before and I'll be using it again in the future.


4 comments:

steph said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Tina! I love the colors you chose! So glad you'll be playing with us at Market Street Stamps this month!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina!!!

~amy~ said...

wooooo hooooooooo...congrats!!! Love your card and left you some bloggie love over there!

Angelica said...

This is just wonderful Tina!! We are so excited to have you join us this month!!! I LOVE the color combo and the way you colored the tea cup!! :)

ShareThis