Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Spring Mojo

I was happy to find a little time to use the Mojo Monday sketch from a few week's ago, MOJO177; it was contest week after all. I received a few goodies from MFT: Pure Innocence Out on a Limb, Butterfly Die-Namics, and the Flat Bottom Cloud Die-Namics.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy, it's such a pretty pad of paper. I went a little bright and busy with all the elements, I am totally anticipating the arrival of spring. It sure has been a long, hard winter. The sentiment was stamped on the Sentiment Flag die, this might well be the best die on the planet right now, so versatile and handy!


5 comments:

Carma said...

Love the bright colors!! I'm ready for spring too!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET Tina, I love your paper and ADORABLE PI!!

alienanessa said...

Cute...great butterflies!

Michelle said...

such a happy card! Had to go check out the Sentiment flags...thinking I NEED those!

Danni said...

Oh my!! Super sweet and cute!

ShareThis