Monday, February 28, 2011

Make a Wish

Paper Makeup Stamps has the honor of sponsoring this week's sketch at the Cardabilities blog. Here is my sample for this very fun sketch.

I used a variety of papers from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker collection. The green stripe paper was die cut with a scallop die, then embellished with a number of shiny silver pearls. I stamped the swirl from Starstuck on the cork die cuts.

The sentiment from Dandy Wishes was stamped on a flag die and then embellished with a tiny library clip before being adhered with boosters.

Now, make sure to carve out some time to sample the sketch; the prize is a $15.00 gift certificate at Paper Makeup Stamps.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun card Tina!!! Happy Monday!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Tina!!

Randee E said...

I love the cork!! Those little circles are too cool. What a totally cool idea to stamp on the cork. I will definitely be tucking that technique away in my noggin. Awesome!

Carma said...

I love this background paper with the dress form diecut! Just perfect!!! What a great idea to stamp on the cork!!

alienanessa said...

I can't believe those swirls are a stamp!! They stamped beautifully, and on cork too!!!??!! That green stripe and those silver pearls are absolutely perfect.

ShareThis