Thursday, February 10, 2011

Natalie SFYTT

I could not get a good photo of this card for the life of me.

I am super thrilled to be using the birthday fairy, Natalie. She's available in digi form in honor of the 2nd anniversary of Paper Makeup Stamps.

I also used Jen's SFYTT for the month of February. Loved the sketch, will definitely use it again. The papers are from K & Co., it is a mat pack. Some of the designs are a little out there, so I chose some of the least strange patterns. LOL

I made Natalie a little smaller than the fairies are normally sized; that's the beauty of digital. Of course, these fairies are so detailed that sometimes smaller is harder to color. But, I managed just fine.

Once she was colored, I added some stickles to her wings and a glitter pen to her dress, shoes, and hair. A glaze pen spruced up the chocolate icing on the cake as well as the candle.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

So very cute Tina!!!! I love the colors and patterns!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina your coloring is so PRETTY!

Allison said...

Been sitting on your blog for an hour but I just keep getting distracted! Anyway, now that you have visited me, it seems like the best time to comment! Love this color mix esp. with that olive (probably my fav color of all time!). Great take on the sketch...gonna have to try this one!

Carma said...

Love the pink and olive combo and the "mini" sized Natalie. Adorable!

alienanessa said...

Stupendous job coloring her and choosing those papers!!! Wowy!! And you make me want to mat things in white!!! hehehe

ShareThis