Saturday, February 5, 2011

Repeat Valentine

Yep, I've posted this already, BUT it's anniversary time over at Papertrey Ink and Nichole has challenged us to pick our favorite Papertrey project from the last year and post it for a chance to win a ginormous prize pack.

I am a fan of PTI, especially the background sets and dies. Well, actually all of it, but those are the things that catch my eye first!


I used many PTI sets on this one: A Little Argyle, Sheet Music Background, Fancy Flourishes, It's Official, and a Fillable Frames sentiment. I also used their Notepaper die and cardstock.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh so pretty Tina!

Karen said...

I love this!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS!!

Carma said...

I'm glad I saw it this time around! I love all the details!!! Great combinations!

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, I absolutely, positively, completely love this. You're right to pick this one, every single solitary thing about it came together and rocked it all. Every little touch you added just screeeeeeeams at me to create!

ShareThis