Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Tweet

I needed a bright, sunny card to cheer me up recently and this cute Pure Innocence image fit the bill. The papers went a long way in helping as well.

The image is Pure Innocence You're So Tweet (must be out of stock), she was just colored with copics to match the papers. The moss cardstock was embossed before being matted with black; I also added some shiny silver pearls to the flower centers along the top for a little added interest. The Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics was used to cut the felt.

Lastly, I added the big, fat bow to the bottom of the card.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Too cute, Tina! Love the colors and dp you used!

~amy~ said...

sooo tweet is right!

Danni said...

So precious! Love the shiny pearls you added, neat accent!

alienanessa said...

I absolutely love how you did that embossed panel, and then those silver halfs, and the black matting, wowy.

ShareThis