Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Treat Bag

I packaged up 3 tubes of lip gloss in this 2,5,7,10 box, the tutorial for the box can be found here. I stamped the center panels with a tiny heart, medium and small flowers, and the leaves from Dream Big using a combination of inks.

I stamped the heart from Love Notes and then used the Jotted Heart die to cut it out. The sentiment from the same set was punched out and then matted with coordinating colors. Both are attached to the front using pop dots.

I used some BG magnets for the closure, then tied some sweet satin ribbon around the flap.


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute tina...love all the sweet pink!

Dawn B. said...

This is a great idea.. I really like the way you decorated the outside. Great job Tina.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY in Pink Tina!!

Danni said...

Fabulous!! you come up with some of the neatest gift ideas and packaging!

Allison said...

There are so fun to make...great mix of stamps for the BG!

alienanessa said...

Well, you know me, I'm ALL about a 3D project, and these are no exception...LOVE treat bags!! And man, that jotted heart die is great!!

ShareThis