Wednesday, February 2, 2011

XOXOXO

Today is the 2nd anniversary of Paper Makeup Stamps. In honor of this event, Katie has a special digi stamp available for purchase, you can read all about it HERE.

I am still thrilled and honored to be part of the Design Team, it's been almost 2 years. And I still get excited with each release, just like all of you.

Happy Anniversary Paper Makeup Stamps! Here's wishing you many more!


This week's FTL125 sketch found on the clean&simple blog was really appealing. I especially love the samples with a monochromatic image panel, so I did the same thing. I am in Valentine's Day mode, so I chose to work with some pinks.

The lips are from Sending You Love, the hearts and sentiment are from Hugs & Kisses. Each panel was stamped with a matching ink, looks pretty snazzy. I just added some pink flatback rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty to anchor the sentiment and add some sparkle.


6 comments:

Carma said...

Love the "pink on pink". What a great versatile Valentine card!

Michelle VP said...

Love it, Tina! I never heard of that blog before - they have some nice sketches. :)

~amy~ said...

fabbie festive card Tina!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oh Tina! What a fun idea for a layout. You are so creative!

Allison said...

What a super cool take on the FTL sketch! Love the stamp choices!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!

ShareThis