Friday, February 18, 2011

You're Red Hot!

Rounding out this week with yet another Valentine's Day gifite, this one was for my sweetie! He loves Red Hots and IS red hot....hehehe. The tutorial for the Treat Bag Cover is here; I had to modify the width to accomodate my cello bag size, but it was easy enough to do.

All the stamps are from Verve: Love Notes, Bountiful Backgrounds, and Sweet on You. I am very pleased with Brilliance Graphite Black ink, look how bold and wonderfully it stamps. *sigh* The Classy Label die was used with the stamp from Love Notes, I love those lines; then the sentiment was stamped with red ink as were the cluster of hearts. All I did was adhere it to the bag with some boosters. Easy peasy!

Ya know, you just cannot go wrong with black, white, and red!


7 comments:

Michelle said...

too cute (your hubby and you - being red hot and all) :D I like the stamps you used.

~amy~ said...

So very Fabbie!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!!

alienanessa said...

That is super gorgeous and clever!

Danni said...

Awesome card!!

Allison said...

Love this design...tres elegante! And Red Hots...yum!

alienanessa said...

I still absolutely love the layout of this card, and all the papers!!

ShareThis