Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Best Day Ever

I got this in very close to the deadline. The Get Your Diva On challenge was to use all neutrals with a splash of color to represent Spring's arrival.

I used some brown/ kraft with a splash of hot pink. The flowers from Kind Words were the perfect way to help me add some color. The sentiment is from Framed Wishes.

I loved adding the cork ricrac to double as some dirt for the flowers to grow in and the twine, well, what is not to love about it? I tripled it up and tied it in a bow.




5 comments:

~amy~ said...

cork and twine...simply divine!

igotstamps said...

I love the neutrals with a splash of color. I have to pick up some cork. I love how it looks on your card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh PRETTY, LOVE your die!!

Carma said...

I love the cork and it's a great mix of neutrals! Wonderful sentiment!

alienanessa said...

Ok, love the twine and how using three strips of it turned out looking so polished!!! If I send you some cork, would you please please please please please cut me some like that, it's frickin fantastic!!! And having it double as the dirt????? Ever been accused of being a genius??!!!!! Love the entire sketch and how you executed it!! =)

ShareThis