Friday, March 25, 2011

Cupcake Treat

For this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS100, we were given a sketch with a spin. The spin is something sweet. I pulled out my trusted Sprinkles and Cherries set, it's got this super cute cupcake, cupcakes are sweet. The sentiment was stamped onto the Lil Inker Designs sentiment flag die, I use it all the time, it's a really cool die.

The sentiment was placed in the plastic clip and then adhered with a couple of dimension adhesive dots. The final touches are a prima flower with a gem center and some crystal effects on the frosting.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Delish!

Maria Elena said...

What a pretty card... you are so talent playing with copics LOL
Have a great Friday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Tina, I LOVE your YUMMY colors!!~

alienanessa said...

oh jeepers!!! Look at all those fun stinkin colors!!! yummy!!! I was totally struck by the shine on the cupcake frosting - awesome!! And I do absolutely love the way you did the sentiment and that clip - I need to do that more often! Girl, I am having the best time trying to figure out what to get at PTI! I'm going to couple your sweet gift cert with some of my birthday money, they're gonna think I bought stock in the company!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Since our last weekend was a whirlwind of sitting in a car for hours on end, arriving, having a terrible hotel stay, but having a wonderful time on the train, then sitting in a car for hours on end to get home late, well, there was no time for crafting...I'm JONESING!

Carma said...

Fabulous colors!! Love the stripes and that banner die!

terri said...

Yummy yummy goodness here! Love the sketch and the papers are perfect. Gorgeous!!

ShareThis