Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cute as a Button

I used my birthday gift certificate to PTI during their last release, it was my favorite so far. Unfortunately, I didn't get everything I wanted, but I did get the things I couldn't live without. *wink*

Button Boutique was at the top of my list, I absolutely love it. I was also happy that the Buttoned Up Dies were available as well. I also loved the new background set, Bitty Background Blocks. Oh my gosh, what fun I'll have with these.

And, I can't forget Background Basics-Newsprint, another amazing background set I will use often. I really do love background sets alot.

The doily behind the Button Card die is a Wilton Doily, I will be picking more of those up soon. It's in a pack of 30 for like $2.50 at Wal-Mart.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh this is CUTE as a Button!!!

alienanessa said...

Oh you lucky stinker!!! I want that Newspring background so bad!! It looks so great here!! I absolutely stinkin love it!! Love that you scalloped it too. The buttons are beautiful, and the doily and the pink sure catch your eye!!

alienanessa said...

Oh you lucky stinker!!! I want that Newsprint background so bad!! It looks so great here!! I absolutely stinkin love it!! Love that you scalloped it too. The buttons are beautiful, and the doily and the pink sure catch your eye!!

alienanessa said...

Oops, I'm sorry about the double post, I thought I canceled it quickly enough to change the "Newspring" typo to Newsprint - ugh!!

Carma said...

I love buttons!! This is just adorable!

ShareThis