Friday, March 18, 2011

Have Faith FTL

The sketch for this card is fron last week's Fall to Layout, FTL131. I am loving their sketches more and more the less time I have to create. They make quick work of a great looking card; many times it's more time consuming to choose papers and elements than it is to complete the card.

I used Springtime Solids on the pink butterfly die cuts and a sentiment from When There's Nothing Left to Say. I have a friend going through some life altering changes and this card is her reminder to stay the course and keep the faith.


3 comments:

alienanessa said...

Absolutely lovely, holy moses. Those butterflies are completely wonderful, the green background, the ledger paper - ohhhhhh how I love it - and the sentiment, simple and perfect. Thank you for turning me on to their sketches!! *mwah*

igotstamps said...

Those butterflies are so pretty on the ledger paper. What a bright and gorgeous creation!

Danni said...

You know I love this!! Really love how you did the butterflies!!

ShareThis