Monday, March 21, 2011

Making a Wish

Paper Makeup Stamps is sponsoring the JUGS blog this week; I definitely wanted to play along not only to promote my favorite stamp company in the wide world, but to also support Lisa Kind, who is a member of both design teams. Katie has donated a $20.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Makeup Stamps as this week's Grand Prize.

JUGS76 is a color challenge; I used FTL132 for the simple layout. The leaf frond image from Springtime Solids was stamped on the Ocean Tides cardstock (I don't have any of the colors in the challenge, but I did have close matches) with the same color of ink. Then I stamped the sentiment from Dandy Wishes before adding the buttons tied with twine.

I hope you find time to play along with the challenge this week!





7 comments:

~amy~ said...

awww...super sweet tina.

igotstamps said...

This was a fun layout and your card is fabulous!

alienanessa said...

What a perfect "sophisticated in its simplicity" card!! I can't thank you enough for sharing this creation because I see it easily becoming a wonderful way for me to use some buttons and some watermark-looking stamping, it's just great!!!!

Allison said...

Such a pretty card! Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT and FUN Tina!!~

Carma said...

Sooo cute. Love the simple layout and the creation of dp. I need to remember to do that!

alienanessa said...

Why this one in particular, I can't put words to it, but I stinkin love the simplicity of this card. I'm not even sure how many times I'll be in here to ogle it and remind myself to use this sketch!!!

ShareThis